After School & Latchkey Programs in Leamington & Comber
Audrey’s Clubhouse Latchkey & Early Learning Centre provides early learning, after school, and latchkey programs for children ages 0-12. Our learning programs are geared toward having the child lead, while providing stimulating and inclusive early care education. We promote How Does Learning Happen? which is a shared view of children, families, and educators, along with the relationships between them. We believe this is the foundation for lifelong learning and helps shape all aspects of early development. Programs offered at each site with cost. Full childcare services at St. Louis site only.
Bellow is a breakdown of how we help your child achieve that:
Our program cultivates authentic, caring relationships and connections to create a sense of belonging among and between children, adults and the world around them.
Our program nurtures children’s healthy development and supports their growing sense of self.
Our program provides environments and experiences to engage children in active, creative and meaningful exploration play and inquiry.
Our program fosters communication and expression in all forms.
Our Program Goals
- To provide an enriched early childhood educational experience for every child and their family.
- To provide care for children that nurtures and protects them in a safe secure environment.
- To provide a positive learning experience by offering encouragement, motivation and stimulation in all areas of development of fine and gross motor, social, physical, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- To provide the structure and limits within which children will develop a positive self-image, self-discipline, decision making, and experience individual growth.
- To be active in individual and societal changes and views involving children, child development, staff enhancement and training, and family concerns to better the program.
- To provide developmental monitoring of all children enrolled and referrals to other agencies where appropriate.
- To provide a quality nutritional program for each child.
We recognize every child being curious and their need to explore the world around them. We strive to unlock their potential, and give them the love and care they need to become confident and thoughtful individuals. Contact us today to review our services by calling (519) 322-1801.
We’re excited for the opportunity to help your child grow!
Hours of Operation & Fees
6:30 AM TO 6:00 PM
Infant (2 mos. to 18 mos.) $35.00/day
Toddler (18 mos. to 2.6 yrs.) $33.00/day
Preschooler (2.6 yrs. to 4 yrs.) $30.00/day
JK/SK & School-Aged $30.00/day
PA Days/school Breaks
Before and After School $12.00/day
Before School $8.00/day
After School $8.00/day
*Lunches provided in the full day program only
*Healthy snacks are provided
Subsidy available to those who qualify
For further information contact::
Erin Ouellette, R.E.C.E., Director